-
August 4th, 2004, 05:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
anybody seen this?
http://www.aintitcool.com/downloads/batmobile.mov
I didn't like the design at first, but now that it moves it's not bad imo.
-
August 4th, 2004, 05:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Gotta agree with you on that. I was not thrilled with the design from just the stills, but it's kinda cool looking in motion.
-
August 4th, 2004, 05:45 PM
#3
levere
Guest
Looks pretty cool to me. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Not to mention that authoritative grumble of the engine....
... it's a far cry from the Hoover Vacuum of the 60's version. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2004, 05:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Did you get sound?? I didn't get any sound on my end.
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I don't know if it's the same clip.... I downloaded one last night that had sound.
It was obviously taped by some people standing on a downtown chicago street during taping.
I'll find it for you....
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:02 PM
#7
Inactive Member
look's like it's the same clip as the one I posted. It could be my computer here at work who doesn't play it. It does that on certain clip, I don't know why.
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM
#8
Inactive Member
The one you linked does have sound. The grumbling engine Baimun mentioned and it screeching @ss around that corner at the end. [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:14 PM
#9
Inactive Member
It's the same clip. It has sound.
Here's a transcript for you.....
-Distant sound like a jet-
Butthead: "... it is. Comin'right through there..."
-Bevis laughs-
BH: "Told you... it looks like an all-terrain vehicle."
Tommy Chong: "That's the Batmobile man??..."
-Batmobile turns the corner-
-Shouts of camera crew in distance-
-Cut to GCP car-
BH: "Mmmm...."
-Batmobile returns.-
B & BH : "huhuhuuh..."
- Batmobile screeches around corner-
B: "Oh Sweet..."
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:29 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Nice transcipt Baimun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks